Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- McGill (Regal) 0003200000 0003200000
- GE12-AW Rodamiento rígido a bolas
- Thomson 511P35F1ZG1 511P35F1ZG1
- Rexnord 73117215 BSG 3535 TL 1.875" BORE
- Dodge (Baldor) M85009
- Dodge (Baldor) 455564
- Rexnord MAS2203C MAS2203C
- 42TKT2301 NSK Clutch Release Bearing For Suzuki Alto
- NEW SKF 7205 CDGA/P4A ROLLER BEARING 52 MM X 25 MM X 15 MM
- Thomson 511H25E0C 511H25E0C
Oil impregnated bearings
- Browning (Regal) 156H100SF 156H100SF
- Dodge (Baldor) 204270
- SFT1-3/4EC 1-3/4" Bore NSK RHP Cast Iron Flange Bearing
- Dodge (Baldor) 20QZ05H14
- NEW SKF 22316 EK/C3 SPERICAL ROLLER BEARING 22316EK/C3
- Dodge (Baldor) 1VP44X7/8
- FAG 501929C Deep Groove Ball Bearing – Single Row – Prepaid Shipping
- Rollway (Regal) 5211-B 5211-B
- Browning (Regal) D60TB95 D60TB95
- NJ240-E-XL-M1 + HJ240-E Rodamiento rígido a bolas