Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- Browning (Regal) 730029 730029
- Dodge (Baldor) 069599
- Browning (Regal) H5023X1 H5023X1
- Dodge (Baldor) 108297
- NOS SKF Spherical Roller Bearing 22232 CC/C3W33 160 mm bore x 290 mm x 80 mm
- Dodge (Baldor) 129289
- (4 PCS) TBR20UU (20mm) Linear Ball Bearing Support Unit Solide Block FOR XYZ CNC
- Dodge (Baldor) 223064
- McGill (Regal) 0612306890 0612306890
- Rexnord ESCP1 ESCP1
Oil impregnated bearings
- SKF EXPLORER 6200 2ZJEM ROLLER BALL BEARINGS
- NSK Deep Groove Bearing 6211ZZ
- NIB NSK WARNER X-135419 ROLLER BEARING X135419 63 mm ID 79.6 mm OD 23.7 mm Width
- SNR Bearing UC 215.G2
- Browning (Regal) 6035X 1 1/4 6035X 1 1/4
- Thomson 511P15E2LG1 511P15E2LG1
- Rexnord A2124A2-309 A2124A2-309
- Rear wheel hub same as SNR R152.71
- Dodge (Baldor) 18X44 ST DR XT60 MDX 233918
- Dodge (Baldor) 128145