- Link-Belt (Rexnord) UBG235NL UBG235NL
- Thomson SSUPB24 SSUPB24
- NKX45-Z-XL Rodamiento rígido a bolas
- Dodge (Baldor) 066242
- RHP SELF LUBE BEARING 1040-40G 40MM SHAFT
- Dodge (Baldor) 071868
- LMH30UU 30mm H Flang Type Linear Bearing
- 6204 20x47x14mm C3 2Z ZZ Metal Shielded NSK Radial Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Browning (Regal) 1VL25X1/2 1VL25X1/2
- Browning (Regal) D80B13 D80B13
Boya Singapore is a leading worldwide supplier of medium and heavy-duty clutches to the commercial vehicle industry. Our clutches are unmatched in terms of reliability, durability and performance. We are preferred by most original equipment manufacturers and are unquestionably the best value on the market today. Our engineers employ rigorous component and vehicle testing to ensure absolute performance excellence. And our state of the art precision manufacturing technology enables us to provide consistent high quality, clutch after clutch. Only Boya Singapore offer a complete range of clutches to meet your performance and value needs. Whether it is an original equipment clutch in a new truck or a genuine Eaton aftermarket clutch, each is backed by Roadranger support.
Drawn cup roller clutches are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free overrun in the opposite direction. These designs utilize the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a hardened shaft. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric nominal series.
- When transmitting torque, either the shaft or the housing can be the input member.
- Rollers wedge against precisely formed interior ramps to positively transmit torque.
- Transition from overrun to lock normally occurs with the minimal lost motion (backlash)
- Drawn cup roller clutches are offered as clutch-only unit or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
- Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing concentrically and carry radial loads.
- Paper moving (copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Two-speed gearboxes
- Rack indexing drives
- Dodge (Baldor) 430087
- 2 x SNR O.E. gearbox bearing, EC.42224.S01.H206 replaces NP718852/NP022178
- Dodge (Baldor) 224130
- McGill (Regal) 2225212000 2225212000
- McGill (Regal) GR 32 SS GR 32 SS
- Dodge (Baldor) 081776
- Browning (Regal) 4113X7/8 4113X7/8
- 22214-E1-XL-K Rodamiento rígido a bolas
- Dodge (Baldor) 112145
- (Qty 10) SA205-16 1" Bore Insert Bearing with Locking Collar 1"x52mm
Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- SUZUKI GSXR750 K 89 SLINGSHOT OEM SPEC NSK SPROCKET CARRIER BEARING & SEAL KIT
- Browning (Regal) 2BK60 X 3/4 2BK60 X 3/4
- Dodge (Baldor) 130365
- Dodge (Baldor) 219331
- 3301-B-TVH Rodamiento rígido a bolas
- Dodge (Baldor) 223133
- Link-Belt (Rexnord) 22316LBC0 22316LBC0
- Browning (Regal) 96LH100 96LH100
- Two NSK LY20 Linear guides THK XY motion control
- NUTR50 Rodamiento rígido a bolas